Afterpay | Shop Sassy Chick
I want to shop - how do I sign up?
You don't need to register prior to making your first Afterpay purchase.
When you are making a purchase from our website, simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. If it’s your first time using Afterpay, you will provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase.
Once your first order is approved, your Afterpay account is created. All you need to do is visit www.afterpay.com to set up a password, and you will be able to make more purchases using Afterpay by simply entering your log in details upon checkout.
To be eligible to use the Installment Feature, you must:
(a) be an individual who is at least 18 years old (19 years old in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state in Nebraska);
(b) be a resident of the United States and reside within one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia;
(c) be capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
(d) have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile telephone number;
(e) provide a valid delivery address in the United States; and
(f) be authorized to use the Payment Method provided.
When will my first payment be taken?
You will pay the first 25% of the order value at the time you make the purchase with Afterpay.
How Does Installments by Afterpay Work? USA
Installments by Afterpay allow us to offer instalment plans for our customers, allowing a purchase to be paid for in four installments, due every 2 weeks.
Simply shop with one of your favorite stores found in the Shop Directory and choose Installments by Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time shoppers provide payment details as usual, returning shoppers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
After you check out, the goods will be shipped to you by the retailer. At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise we will automatically take the money from your debit or credit card every 2 weeks.
Afterpay does not approve 100% of orders. We are committed to ensuring we support responsible spending.
When determining which orders to approve, we considers a number of different factors. As an example, the longer you have been a shopper using Installments by Afterpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more.
Things to consider:
- are there sufficient funds on your card (generally we look to see the first installment amount available to spend)
- minimum spend is $35 USD
- length of time you have been using Installments by Afterpay (tighter in the first 6 weeks)
- amount you have to repay, it may help to pay some off (not a guarantee)
- the value of the order you are trying to place, it may help to reduce the value of your shopping cart (not a guarantee)
- adding a credit card may increase your spending power (not a guarantee)
- the number of orders you currently have 'open' with us (not a guarantee)
Whilst we know it can be frustrating to not know exactly how much you can spend each time or how many active orders you can have, our rules and approval process help Afterpay responsibly offer a completely free service to shoppers.
Who can use Installments by Afterpay?
Installments by Afterpay is a payment service offered by US online retailers for shoppers who:
- Are a resident in one of the US States. Installments by Afterpay is not available in US Territories.
- Are at least 18 years old; (19 years old in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state in Nebraska)
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number;
- Provide a valid delivery address in the United States;
- Be authorized to use the US-issued credit or debit card to make the purchase
- minimum spend is $35
Is Afterpay safe and secure?
Afterpay understands how important security is so they ensure that your personal information is protected. Afterpay is a PCI DSS Level 1 certified compliant Service Provider organisation.
PCI DSS is a comprehensive set of requirements created by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council to enhance cardholder data security and to ensure the safe handling and storage of sensitive credit card information and data.
This is the highest level of security in the payment industry.